COVID 19 Policy
Approach, Training, Consultancy
Our approach as a business
We have made changes how we operate as a result of COVID-19. We continue to serve our customers and fulfil obligations while meeting government guidelines to ensure we work safely for our employees and clients.
In doing this, we take into account governmental advice coupled with our real-world experiences. Should we or one of our customers cancel or curtail any activity, then our standard contractual terms will be applied regarding any payments made or due.
We expect our staff to continue to fulfil their roles and their obligations to our customers; any changes to this expectation will be informed by government advice and communicated both to staff and to our clients accordingly.
Training and Consultancy Delivery
From a training and consultancy delivery perspective, the business will take the following approach:
- We will ask client sites and training venues about concerns around contagion.
- For staff attending sites where an outbreak has been confirmed or suspected, we will ask the client to confirm that the relevant precautions identified by government have been taken. Providing this is confirmed by the client, then the work should be discharged as normal.
- When working on client sites, consultants are required to abide by any social distancing, mask use or one-way policies and procedures that clients have in place.
- Where necessary and feasible, we will make arrangements to provide consultancy services remotely.
- Delegates attending a training course will be advised to only attend the training if they are fit to and are not required to self-isolate or have any health concerns related to the coronavirus.
- Should a delegate become unwell during a training course or show symptoms consistent with the coronavirus, the trainer should request that the delegate take immediate advice from a reputable source such as the NHS 111 line and share the outcome with the trainer. Appropriate action can then be taken with further guidance sought if required.
Our other business lines and services that are delivered remotely are unaffected by this policy.
If you are interested we have answered some of the common questions asked about Role Call, our bespoke access control system, on the FAQ page.